6 Reasons Why We Can’t Wait To See The Hunger Games Sequel
1. It looks like they got a bigger budget. The first movie was obviously a hit, so it seems the studios had more money at their disposal and they’ve put it to good use. The Capital looks even more amazing, there are more parts of District 12 being shown and Victors Village, among other things.
2. The costumes look amazing! From Katniss’s wedding/bird dress to the over clothing that Jennifer Lawrence and Elizabeth Banks are wearing, they are some very lucky actresses!
3. The Love Triangle. They always make things just a little bit more interesting in any film, it seems that Gale is finally showing his feeling to Katniss, but we’ll have to wait and see what happens in the epic battle for Katniss’s heart.
4. Cinna is back. He is one of our favorite characters and the silent contributor to the revolution. His character really shows the power of costumes and image in general and Lenny Kravitz plays him perfectly.
5. The new arena: The new arena promises to be even more dangerous and with a lot more surprises. The cast got to film these scenes in Hawaii, which is always fun and they said that the training for those scenes was even harder, so we can probably expect the scenes to be more intense.
6. Sam Claflin as Finnick O’Dair: No other words are really necessary.