What To Watch This Fall
The summer is slowing winding down and now it’s time to start getting excited for Fall. What are we looking forward to most, you ask?
No, not the 100 pumpkin flavored food and drinks (though those are pretty good), but the fall season for TV shows. There are over 30 new shows that are coming out this fall and since we know that you don’t have the time to watch them all, we’re giving you our list of favorites.
1. The Originals: The Vampire Diaries is one of our favorite shows, so of course we’re excited for a spin off! We want to know everything about Klaus.
2. The Black List: With the news that James Spader will be playing Ultron in the next Avengers movie still on our mind, we can see him in this new thriller this fall. Few people can pull off super criminal, but we know he can do it.
3. Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Jay Z’s hyphen finally found a new job! The cop show genre is usually fraught with drama and scowling in general so we’re excited to have a laugh for once.
4. The Crazy Ones: We love you Robin Williams. It’s been too long since you’ve starred in a TV show. The show looks generally funny and the cast looks it has a great chemistry in general.
5. Dracula: Can you tell we love vampire shows? Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Dracula is such a wonderful casting choice and we love the fact that it’s set in Victorian London, and not the modern day. Meyers works best with period dramas and this show will probably show the world why.
6. Agent of Shield: We’re only going to need 3 words for this one: Agent. Coulson. Lives.
7. Once Upon A Time In Wonderland: Alice in Wonderland is a great story and has enough material to support it’s own show. Anyone who loves Once Upon a Time will want to watch this show.
8. Reign: Put down that history book kiddies, let the CW teach you history, because it’s always better when we get to see pretty people in period costumes.
9. Sleepy Hollow: Any time there’s a headless horseman involved, we’re pretty excited. We’re curious to see what FOX will do this with classic story.